Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Final page in the August Progressive Challenge

We got the final task for the August Progressive Challenge.  If you are not familiar with a progressive challenge it is where we are given a few tasks each week, and at the end of four weeks we have our finished page. The final task was to add buttons to our page.  I added my buttons as balloons. fun! 












 Here is how it all started.  Week One, large layerd background, three layers deep.


















Task two, add 7 or 8 photo boxes and add paper to some and photo's to others.  I only had 6, but I added one more the next week when I realized my boo boo.
 
Task three, add a title in a fun font, a date,  and journaling to the page.






These Challenges are at splitcoaststampers.com in the forums section.  Once in the forums, look in "splitcoast challenges" and then "scrapbooking" then "digital Scrapbooking".  Progessive challenges post each tuesday.  You can go back and due the challenges for past months too.

Thanks for stopping by!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment