Thursday, October 18, 2012

Storytime

I was heading to bed when I popped my head in the kids room to see if story time was almost over and I saw Jillian and Zachary all snuggled into their dad listening to the story.  Zachary was especially cute with his head resting on Daddy's arm.  I remembered my camera was not too far away, so I quietly went to get it and snapped a few pictures before they noticed me.   Ben is a good story teller and always makes it fun.  I love that the little two have this special time with daddy most nights.
 I used the perfectly named download "storytime" which is filled with cute graphics that look straight out of an old time story book.  The papers were great for this page too. 
Storytime Ensemble - Digital Download 127195
This download included all the embellishments used in the book below, papers, images, stamp brushes and templates.  All for $19.95. 








 

Download includes:
* 1 12" x 12" page designer template
* 1 6-1/4" x 8-1/4" journal front and back cover designer template
* 26-page 5-1/2" x 3-1/4" swatchbook designer template
* 34-page 8" x 8" board book designer template
* 74-piece stamp brush set
* 20 Designer Series Papers
* 126 embellishments
* 1 punch

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* Packed with a variety of templates: flashcard swatchbook, ABC photobook, school page, journal
* Complete with all the coordinating elements to create additional projects

Coordinating colors:
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
 
 
 
 
You might also like... smaller versions of the download that include the paper only, or the stamp sets only. see below for those downloads. 


Storytime Designer Series Paper - Digital Download
Regular Price: $5.50
Preferred Price: $4.95

Storybook Friends Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
Regular Price: $6.61
Preferred Price: $5.95

 

No comments:

Post a Comment