Thursday, January 31, 2013

MDS Content cd's for $1.00

Hey all my fellow My Digital Studio users!! I just thought I would tell you to RUN, dont walk, to the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack! The My Digital Studio content cd's have gone to just ONE DOLLAR!  There are several to choose from, all great.  I, unfortunatly have them all already and not for $1, but you should go grab them while they last.  Many dont show picures of the included content, but if you click on them you can see what collections were included. There are some great paper and stamps from previous catalogs.  Remember Just Add Cake? super great paper and its in the Sweet Retreat CD, as is Big Top Birthday and Domestic Goddess.  Love those.  And the Avant Guard collection has that great Flirtation paper and Pocket full of Posies paper, matching stamps too!  AND, the October, December Whenever CD has papers from Halloween and Christmas.  Go check them out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment