Monday, January 28, 2013

MDS Monday 6

It's Monday and for me that means My Digital Studio Monday.  Usually I post my page when I finish it, around the end of the week, but I thought this time I would post the sketch challenge on Monday and maybe you'll play along.  If you make a page but don't know how to upload it to the challenge site, no problem, I can help you with that. 
This challenge is a fun one as I have used a lot of hexagons lately, although the ladies at MDS Monday said any shape will do.   Last week I made a card using My Digital Studio and I didn't post it but I will go ahead and do it now since it works with this sketch.  I am still going to make a page for the Challenge though.
I used papers from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to fill my hexagon punches.  I have a tip for hexagons for you.  When you add them to a page, I find that it is easier to add 3 of them and space them apart as you like, then "Group" them together.  Then copy and past another set, and they will be evenly spaced like the first set.  This cuts time in having to arrange them all separately.  I blogged about this a while back, Here is a link to that post so you can see pictures of what I am talking about.









I also designed the inside of the card, here it is...
 
 
and here is the back...
This card was made for me to send to people who purchase MDS products from me during Sale-a-Bration, so I left the Stampin' Up! logo's and things on the back.  You can take those off when you are creating your own cards.   Maybe you can even make up a logo of your own!
Thanks for stopping by!  Check back later in the week to see the page I made with the Sketch this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment