Friday, January 11, 2013

Sketch Challenge from MDSM

This is the page I made for the MDS Monday Challenge.  The challenges come out every other Monday and this one ends Today at 11:59 pm, so I got it in just under the wire.  I Love challenges, especially challenges put out be My Digital Studio users because I know most of the people participating are also using Stampin' Up! downloads and I will get so many new ideas and ways to use them.  This page uses papers and stamps from the Winter Wonders download (#132567 $9.95) that comes with 15 stamps, 10 papers and 19 embellishments. The colors are perfect for my kids winter pages, I also used it on my Christmas cards a few posts back.  This is David attempting to help me shovel by using his little Bob the Builder "Scoop" truck when he was.  Here is the sketch from the challenge and a link to the site. 

A new Challenge will be posted on Monday, why not play along? 
Here is the winter wonders kit.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Beth! I love that new kit and glad I got to see it in 'action'! Fabulous elements to it with the sweet stitching. Thanks for sharing with us this week at MDS Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Beth. I think I ended up with this kit too - and I agree with you about being able to see what other people come up with. I love your rolling hills behind the photos! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I just noticed your real name from your MDS blog link on SCS. We've had MDS class discussion on SCS, haven't we? So happy to put your user name and real name together! :) (hlw966 on SCS)

    ReplyDelete