Monday, March 11, 2013

Yea! I was the MDS Master this week

I was so happy and surprised to see that I was picked as the MDS Master this week!  I really enjoyed the sketch, so I was glad people seemed to like my page!  Check out this weeks Challenge!  And, while your at it, why not go back and look at past challenges?  I think sketches are such a great way to start a page, they are a perfect starting point. 
Here is the new challenge...
Subway Art.  Subway Art is using different sizes and fonts of related words to create your design.  There is also a sketch to use too.
Stampin' Up has several Subway art type templates available as a download if you need some inspiration. 






My favorites are the Toxic Frameable (item #128139 $3.95) and the Homemade Happiness Frameable (item #132192 $2.95)  I printed them both out and they decorated my house during Halloween and Christmas.  I used them both as framed art as well as card fronts and tags.  You also get the separate elements from the pages too.  For example, in your templates you see the whole page, but in your stamps you will get things like the pumpkin, cat, bat, spiderweb, all the words and more.  Very cool, and a low price!



I better get started on creating my own for this weeks MDS Monday Challenge.  I think I will use the sketch and a photo.  There are lots of possibilities with this one!
Oh yea, I made one a few weeks back that you can check out too, this one was for my craft room. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment