Saturday, April 6, 2013

Honorable mention :)

Yea!! I got an Honorable Mention on my entry for the "Scrap Map 4" challenge at MyDigitalStudio.net !
It is so fun for me to enter these challenges as they really help me get inspired to make a page, and they have great ideas for colors or layouts.  I really think if you are learning to use MDS, you should check out the challenges and give them a try.  And, you can easily load a page into the MDS gallery there.  All you need to do is click the "Project" button on your top tool bar in MDS, then choose "share" from the drop down menu.  Export your pages into a folder.  I have a folder set aside for all my MDS projects.  Then, when you are at the MyDigitalStudio.net site, chose the inspiration gallery and you will see a "ADD" button.  You will need to be logged in, but I recommend you join the site.  It is full of useful videos and samples and a forum for questions.  You don't need to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and its FREE. 
 Here is what the Share button looks like.












Here is what the Add button looks like.
Just do it!! You can upload a page and ask for feed back on how to give it  more pizzaz, or show off a new technique you learned.  The more samples added to the gallery, the more our digital community can be inspired.   I am going to be looking for samples from some of my MDS customers, and if I spot you, you may get a nice surprise in your mail box.  (lets see who's listening)
Even better...
Take part in the MDS Monday challenges!  Once you add a sample in the MyDigitalStudio.net gallery, you can link it at the MDS Monday site.  At the end of each MDS Monday challenge, there is a button to add your link to the challenge.  copy and paste the link into the box, this will let you picture be seen at the MDS Monday site too!  Let me know if you have any questions.   A new MDS Monday challenge will be posted in 2 days!  and you have 2 weeks to complete the challenge.  Give it a try! 








No comments:

Post a Comment