Wednesday, May 1, 2013

25% off SALE on Select MDS Downloads and Printing!!

Stampin' Up! is having a digital Sale!!   I love a good sale, and lately I especially love a digital sale!  There are lots of downloads available at 25 % off starting today and going through June 15.    I looked through the list this morning and put in a kinda large order for downloads.  The Downloads that are on sale are Photobook templates, Swatch book templates, Calendar templates and things like that.   These are typically the higher priced downloads, so a sale on these is great.  When looking at the sale downloads, remember to click on the "more images" button.  This will show you all the papers, stamps, punches, and embellishments that come with the photobook.  If you look at all the items that come with the download, you can really see the value.  I have only used a photobook template as is (I mean as a full book I purchased) once, but I use the papers and extras all the time!  The Back to school download is great for boys as it's not so flowery, and it has a great chalkboard background paper that I've used countless times.  The Convention 2012 download also has nice chalkboard papers in several colors, as well as cute chalkboard looking frames and swirls.  I've made some framed verses with that download.   The Convention 2011 has cute butterflies, stitched frames, a paper clip, and more.  I've made some fun pages with that.  As you can see, I have lots of downloads. 
 here is the Back to School Template download.
Here is the Nobody's Business download.
This is the Stay On Track download, it has cute images, bold colors. fun stuff.
The Story Book download is HUGE!  It has so many paper, stamps, embellishments.  All super cute for little kids or teachers.  I made some place mats with this download, as well as teacher cards, and some back to school pages.
Anyway, there is just so much on sale I could go on forever!  And, if you get some projects finished this month, be sure to send them off to be printed by June 15 to get 25% off that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment