Thursday, May 30, 2013

Progressive page for May

I have mentioned the Progressive Page challenges at SplitcoastStampers.com a few times. If you are unfamiliar with what a Progressive Page is, it is were you add a bit to your page each week, based on the weekly task you are given. These are really fun and sometimes the weekly task works great with what I've got going on in my photos and sometimes they don't, and that's OK, you can alter if needed.  I don't think I altered anything this month, but I did cheat a little :)   I didn't start the challenge until the third week, so I did all three tasks at once!  Then I only had to do task 4 this week, which was the title and journaling.    If you are ever stuck for an idea, why not look through past challenges and gain some inspiration there?  Here is a link to the scrapbooking challenges at SplitCoastStampers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment