Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Digital Pocket Pages

If you are like me, you loved those divided pages Stampin' Up! carried in the last catalog.   I also like the look of some of the "Project Life" type of pages.  But, I also like to use what I have, and I like to keep things simple, and I love Stampin' Up! and all things MDS, so I thought I would make a digital page that had the feel of a pocket page.    What do you think?  The only thing I thought made it not look like pockets was the lack of stitching, so I added some of that, but I'm not sure which is better.  What do you think?




































This page was actually pretty easy.  I started with a pre made photo template page.  Did you know you have those in your software?  Check the side bar, it look like this...


There are lots of templates to choose from, just click and drag the one you want to your page.  You can fill the photo boxes with pictures or papers.  I used the Anchors Away June Kit download for my page. 



Anchors Away June Kit #134683 $9.95
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment