Friday, June 7, 2013

Family Spotlight

I just loved the Family Spotlight Download.  It  has so many cute things for a family scrapbook or recipe book or reunion.  My favorite though was this cute tree.  I knew I had to make a project with it right away.  I will print this out and put it in a frame.  Cute right?  I added the date my husband and I got married to the top heart, then our names to some leaves.  I wanted to make the kids names a bit larger, so I cropped a leaf from the tree and enlarged it, then just added them to the bottom.  So simple, it took me just minutes, but it is super cute. I am sure I will use this download again and again. 






item # 134508 Family Spotlight Ensemble
makes recipe book, cards, printables and more
or
item #134596 Family Spotlight Photobook
comes with 26 page photobook template as well as papers, stamps and more.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment