Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Call Me

I'm playing around with yesterday's sketch from MDS Monday.  When I made my project for the challenge I opened up a card project in MDS.  When you do this it gives you 4 panels, because you get to design both sides, front and back of the card.  I have to say that I love this about the print service from Stampin' Up!  For the same price you get all 4 sides, so be sure to not leave anything blank!  Hint: you can delete the SU! logo off the back too.  I leave it on for some occasions, but usually I do a little "designed by Beth" sort of thing that matches the front.  Anyway, since I had 4 panels I made four different card fronts and then picked one to use at the MDS Monday site.  I decided to show you the ones that I didn't use for the challenge.   This one is fun, I may print out a few of these to have on hand.  I like to print out card fronts to then mount onto card stock as I need them. 
I went to the circus with the kids last week so I think that's why I choose the "World Spectacular" papers for this one.














I just really like coloring in this peacock.  fun fun!  So, now lets see what you do with the sketch! Check it out at MDS Monday.















No comments:

Post a Comment