Thursday, September 19, 2013

Food labels

I was asked to make some baked goods for a school function recently.  I made an assortment of yummy foods and I realized that I would not be at the function, so I wouldn't be able to tell people what items contained nuts and which were gluten free.   MDS to the rescue! I opened up an 8 1/2 by 11 project page and added 4 punch rectangles which I filled with different colors.  I then added a stamp frame and text box with the treats description.  I sent them along with the treats and some stands.  I didn't take a picture of the food, but it looked really nice and I hope that they were all well received.  I thought about the food labels ten minutes before my friend was due to pick up the food, and by the time she got here, I had them all finished.  Super quick and easy!
 Now that I'm writing this up I have to say I am super bummed that I didn't save any for myself!

















This is how it looked before I printed them out.  I sent along the yellow one blank incase there was something else that needed a label. 



















Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment