Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pizza Night

This year I was given a pizza making kit for my birthday and the kids were very excited to try it out.  We decided to do it all from scratch, so we made the dough and let it rise early in the day.  The kids all had a great time shaping their pizzas and even tried tossing them in the air like they've seen on TV.   We used Basil from the garden and homemade sauce too! 












I had several photos that I wanted to use, so I decided to make it a two page spread.  Do you  know about the insert page feature?  You can insert a blank page, a duplicate page, and a duplicate page mirrored.  I used the insert duplicate page mirrored feature.  Once I had the second page, I changed the photo boxes and text boxes.  I love this feature because it insures that both pages will line up, that the pages will look great side by side. 
The paper used here is from the Domestic Goddess download.  The bowls and mixer are from the Homemade Happiness download. 
Thanks for stopping by today!





Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!! I am happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment