Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wicked Fun Download

Each week in October Stampin' Up! has been offering a weekly deal to celebrate their 25th anniversary.  This week they are featuring a fun Halloween download that I love, and unfortunately already have so I can't get the awesome price.  But, You can!  The Wicked Fun Kit is on sale for just $4.98 this week!  I really like the papers in the kit, and the fun bats!  Just in time for Halloween! 
Also, I just learned that print products will be on sale starting October 29th and going through November 30th!!  So get working on those pages or calendars so you are all set to print all your Holiday cards and gifts with MDS!  YEA.  I have actually been waiting for a print sale.  I have a Hawaii book to print, as well as some swatchbooks I made of my Christmas cookies, and a Calendar I made for a gift.  SU! had a sale like this last year, so I was hoping they would again.  I haven't printed a page since July, so I have quite a bit saved up.   You've got a month, so get to work on some great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment