Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MDS - Great for flyers and everyday

I just love MDS (My Digital Studio).  Really I do.  I  use it all the time.  I have made loads of place cards and food labels, and signage for crafts.  So many uses.  This project is for the front of a binder.  Stampin' Up! has lots (seriously tons) of new things happening all the time.  New monthly stamp sets, new specials, new tools, new sales.  It was hard to keep up. So I decided I needed a binder to keep all the new flyers in.  I didn't want to be caught at a stamp camp with out the flyer for the new Envelope Punch Board for example, or the fun Flip Thinlit dies.  Or the Best of Snow that just came out on November 1st.  Most binders have a clear pocket in the front that you can slide a cover into.  I made this fun page to slip into that pocket.  It uses the Amped Up Ampersands kit, a super fun kit.  I thought it worked super well to showcase all the additional items Stampin' Up! comes up with outside of the actual catalog.  Fun?  So, for those of you who come to Stamp Camp, keep your eyes open for this binder and check out what's new.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment