Monday, November 4, 2013

MDS Monday #39

Hi all!  Its Monday again!  Time For a new sketch at MDS Monday! This week there is a scrapbook page.  I had a few pictures from the class trip to the Apple Orchard and this sketch was just perfect for them.  I am still loving the Burlap download, so of course I had to use that.  The papers are from the Sweater Weather DSP, love that too. 

Head on over to MDS Monday and see what the other team members came up with.  Then give the sketch a try yourself, I would love to see what you can do with MDS!







Todays 50% off download is the Modern Medleys Overlay kit! This is a great download! You get 12 papers, but they are not really papers, they are 12 x 12 stamps, so that you can color them any way you want!  Super fun and you can make them match anything.  I love that!    Here are the patterns...
Imagine being able to recolor these patterns to match anything in your photos.  use the color match tool or a standard Stampin' Up! color.  Or, color it with the coloring tool to get multiple colors!  Imagine strips to match an outfit or occasion.  Here is a picture of what that would look like...
 
Fun!  Make them any color you want. 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout, Beth. You could reach out and touch all the textures and dimensions! The photos are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love all the elements you used and that background paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this page the moment I saw it. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete