Friday, January 17, 2014

Endless Wishes

 

Did you love the Stamp set Endless Wishes but miss out on getting it?  It was supper popular and sold out fast!  Happily, the set was introduced as a digital download!  I know, not everyone uses MDS, but at $19.95 its a great deal even if you are not a digi scrapper.   Thursday I posted a page that I made with the set, using bright colors for the snowflakes.  Today I made a fun card, this time using more traditional snow colors.   One of the great things about digital stamps is the ability to resize them.  I also love that if you are going to print your cards out using Stampin' UP's print services, you can take advantage of the fact that you can print on all 4 sides (two outsides and two insides) of your card for the same price. 











Here are the inside panels.  They are actually white, for some reason they are showing up really dark here.
I also like to make sure to add my name to the back.  You could design your own signature logo and add that.  It's so fun to be able to fully design the whole card and personalize it for each occasion.
I also printed a bit of the card to use on another project. 

 I printed out the center panel and one of the inside panels to use on this card.  I almost added real rhinestones on top of the digi rhinestones, but they looked really good so I decided to leave it alone.  I also sponged the Night Of Navy card front with Whisper White ink, to match the digital version.  It doesn't show up in the photo but it does look very nice.
















When I use dark card stock I like to add a panel in a light color to write on.   So, there you have it, a digital card, and a hybrid card. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment