Monday, January 20, 2014

MDS Monday #50!!

It's Monday, you know what that means!  This week's sketch is brought to us by Tami and she has added a challenge to use some "watercolor" elements in your page.  This is no surprise as Tami has been rockin' the watercolor look for a while now.  She has created some really beautiful cards and pages with this look.  You can check out her gallery at the MyDigitalStudio.net site and see for yourself!
I used flowers from "the Earth Laughs" download.  This is a fun download because you get the frame-able template all done for you, but you also get all the elements that were used to create the template, in this case some really pretty flowers and a sweet little bird, all for just $1.95.   I used the same flowers on my little tags, just cropped the edges off to make them fit the tag.









Here is the sketch.   As you can see I flipped it to be more vertical instead of horizontal. 



 Head on over to the MDS Monday site to see what the rest of the team has come up with, then give the sketch a try.  We would love to see what you come up with!





4 comments:

  1. Beth, I love the card you created! When I first saw it, it made me smile because once again, you and I are thinking alike and selected very similar colors for our cards. We definitely like the same things. Thank you so much for the kind comments on your blog and link to my gallery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Beth! I love the colours you've used and the flower duplication on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun, Beth! I love the different colour washes with the white stamps on top. Super cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Beth. I love how the wash is highlighting the flowers.

    ReplyDelete