Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-A-Bration starts Today!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1733&dbwsdemoid=0095176
Yea! Today is the day!! Sale-A-Bration starts today!  I have been holding onto a download wish list Forever! I am so happy that I got to order them today!  I wanted to wait so that I could also add the FREE MDS DOWNLOADS that are in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  There are two MDS offerings in the catalog, both super fun! You get to choose one with every $50 you spend. 
I have been holding off on purchasing downloads for weeks, and that was hard because I just love those Retro Fresh downloads from a few weeks back and those fun Valentine downloads earlier this month!  Well, now I have them so you will be seeing some in upcoming posts! Yea!
click the catalog on the right to view the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment