Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Year in Review ~ Update

At the beginning of the year I mentioned that I was going to do a Year In Review book, trying to take a photo a day to sort of document what we've done.  We'll, its almost March and I have been doing a pretty good job keeping up with the photo a day! Of course I still have ten months to go, but its a start.  I thought I would share January with you, since its a finished month. 
I am using the "Year in Review" photo book templates.  This kit comes with a two page spread for each month.  I added duplicate pages and just switched around the stamps and added more photo boxes so that I had a page for each week and a photo box for each day.
Some events will get their own separate pages eventually.  This is just a review, and I plan to print it out as a bound book.  I usually print my pages separately and add them to page protectors.  I do this because i scrap events from all over the past decade or so, and in no particular order.   By printing separate pages I can add the pages into the book where they fit and not worry about scrapping in order. 
If you wanted to so something like this, don't let the fact that it's February stop you.  You probably have taken quite a few photos so far this year if you are looking at a digital scrapbooking blog. So even if you don't have a photo a day, you can still highlight the months.  Maybe do a two page spread for each month?  Whatever fits you.  There are no rules in scrapbooking because its your story, you can do it how ever you like!






check out that serious donut!  The store was calling it a cronut and that cream filling was heavenly!  I need to stay away from that for sure!!

Thanks for stopping by!  As always, contact me with any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment