Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome Baby



Hi everyone!  I am using MDS to make a cute Baby card for my cousin who just has a little baby boy.  I thought I was being all brilliant by looking in my stamp files for whales because I had it in my head that they named their cutie Jonah.  So this is what I came up with.  As soon as I was done I showed it to my husband who said "You told me the baby's name was Noah."   Well, Duh, I sure did.  So now I have a cute little baby card ready to go for an as yet unnamed baby.  I will remake a card for Noah with the "Two by Two" stamp.  :)
For the whale card I added all the elements I wanted to use to an 8 1/2 by 11 page.  I then printed them out and cut them out.  I just used my paper snips and paper trimmer.  I ended up not using the separate waves.  I just love how I can resize the stamps in My Digital Studio.  And I added that fun sun to the paper too!  That is not in the original paper.  I used the Sunshine and Sprinkles kit and Oh Whale stamp sets.   
Thanks for stopping by! 







No comments:

Post a Comment