Monday, April 28, 2014

MDS Monday # 64

You are my sunshine is a song I sing to the kids all the time, my grandfather used to sing it to me and my brother and sister.   I thought of the sun as soon as I saw Tami's sketch this week.   I think a few of us did if you go check out what the rest of the team did with the sketch at MDS Monday.   Great minds think alike huh?  Just kidding :) 







Here is Tami's sketch.
Head on over to the MDS Monday site and check out what the rest of the design team did, and then give it a try of your own.   If you don't have the starburst punch, that's ok, any layered shapes will do.  We can't wait to see what you come up with. 







My card uses papers from the Anchors Away download, love this one for summer and Finest Simplicity ( a great download that comes with "How to" videos.)    


Anchors Away # 134683


















Finest Simplicity download and class # 135912 $24.95















Thanks for stopping  by!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely lovely! I love the sunshine and the clouds. Fab card for this week's sketch :)

    ReplyDelete