Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Daisy Trio ~ more hybrid cards

Like most Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I am cleaning out my craft room to make room for new goodies and to sell some retired goodies. While clearing things out I found a page of digital stamps that I had printed a while back.  I didn't want them to get lost again, so I decided to turn them into cards rights away.

I made some square cards just for fun.  I really like the black and Summer Starfruit (just retired).  Try the new Hello Honey with black, I think that would look great too!











I printed the stamps out onto an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of water color paper, filling several on one page.  Then I cut them all apart to color.  I used my Aqua Painters to ad the color to the flower centers and to the shadow behind the flower.  The shadow was made with Crumb Cake.


































Adding the shadow behind the flower really makes the petals stand out, they even look whiter than the background, which they are not in reality.  The Aqua Painters really allow you to add multiple tons to the coloring, like in the flower center.
















Last one, the biggest flower.  I love that with digital stamps you can resize them.  Make a huge flower or a small one, its up to you!

































These Daisy's are from the "Sweet Details" Photobook Template.  
You can also get just the stamps here for $3.95   
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are such great cards, Beth. You really do hybrid well!

    ReplyDelete