Monday, August 4, 2014

MDS Monday #76

Hi Everyone!  It's monday!! MDS Monday #75 to be specific.  This week CindyI really loved the simplicity of this look and I was excited to give it a go.  I had one problem though...
I couldn't find just the right photos!
This page calls for two photos that work well together, and are both horizontal.  When looking through my photos I found that most of them are vertical.  There is a simple reason for this, I use my phone.  Phones these days take really great photos and I often find that I don't even reach for my camera anymore.  One of the presenters at the Stampin' Up! convention last month was mentioning this very thing!  She said that all of us memory keepers need to keep that in mind and remember to turn our phones sideways every so often so that we have a variety of both vertical and horizontal photographs.  I went through a lot of my files and found these sweet pictures of my daughter playing outside with her dolls.  I am really happy with how my page turned out.  I hope that you will give the sketch a try too!
Here is the sketch...
Click here to go to the MDS Monday blog and see what the rest of the design team has come up with!  Then give the sketch a try for yourself!!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!







4 comments:

  1. Perfect photos and perfect page for this layout! Absolutely adorable!!! Love the embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Perfect pairing of the photos with your DSP and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors in your photos. It really shows how Jillian is playing and imagining.

    ReplyDelete