Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MDS Monday # 82 card Version

Hi everyone!  I loved the soft pretty feel of my Little Ballerina page from Monday, so I decided to make a card version as well. 
Once again I am using the Project Life Love Story Download.  I can not say enough how much I love this download, and all of the Project Life downloads.  I think I may use Project Life digitally as much as I do the actual paper cards.  They are just so versatile.


 I know I showed some of the cards last week on my "Koala-ty time" page, but I wanted to show you a few more today.  The pictures below are the Stamps that come with the download.  I just love them and their soft hand-drawn look. The larger rectangles are great as overlays and can be resized to make fun backgrounds. 






Don't you love the pretty banners?  The doodle looking stems?  I do, so pretty.



















The frames are great to highlight your journaling or photos.
















You can see all the pieces to the Project Life Love Story download by clicking here.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment