Thursday, October 23, 2014

Planting the garden

I completely forgot to post my MDS Monday challenge this week!  oops!  Here it is a few days late! There is still time to play along, I hope you will give the challenge a try.  Yapha has created a fun sketch and askes that we try to use some grouped photo boxes on our page. 













Here is Yapha's sketch! Fun right?





















 I did the sketch pretty exactly the first time and then did it again but I changed up the photo boxes to cut the kids up a bit less. It is so easy to make a few changes when you are working in the digital world! 
Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the design team came up with!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your patterned paper that you used! Great way to change up the photo boxes so it didn't cut off anything important! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete