Monday, January 26, 2015

MDS Monday sketch #99

Hello everyone!  It is time for another sketch challenge.  This is sketch challenge #99 for MDS Monday!  Cindy has brought us a sketch using circles and stripes.  I choose to use papers from "12 days of Christmas".














I think this sketch lends itself nicely for a celebration!  Think of some birthdays or baby showers.  I'm sure you have something to celebrate. 




I hope that you will join us in this weeks sketch.  Take a look at what the rest of the design team has come up with by clicking here to go to the main MDS Monday site. We hope that you will link your sample to our page.  You can upload from your blog, but if you don't have a blog you can upload to other free sites such as mydigitalstudio.net or splitcoaststampsers.com, both have galleries that anyone can upload photos to.  Need help exporting your project to one of those sites, contact me and I will help you figure it out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment