Saturday, April 4, 2015

Adding Text around a corner




Last week we had a challenge at MDS Monday that had us journaling around the page using the free form tool. A few people have asked about how to get the text to go on the outside or inside of the line.  I found this old post that shows a few examples of how to make the text do what you want.  Here is a link to the old post.  I show you step by step how to get the line you want and how to get the spacing right so you don't have your words cut in half as they make the corner.  Hope that helps!  Let me know if you need any more help, or any other MDS questions!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting the link here! I'm glad I figured mine out, but this would've saved me a lot of time if I viewed this first! LOL! =)

    ReplyDelete