Monday, May 11, 2015

MDS Monday #113

Hi everyone!  It's Monday! We have a new sketch up at MDS Monday today and this one is brought to you by me :)  These are some old photos!  I took these 5 years ago at the Children's museum.  It seems that every year my friend Joanna and I took our kids to the Children's Museum during the summer.  Now they are too big, except for Jillian who is the youngest.  I may have to take her on her own one afternoon. On this particular visit there were very few people at the museum and the kids had the music room to themselves.  Wow did they make some noise! Happy crazy noise!   Fun times!



 Here is the sketch.  I hope you will play along with us this week.  Head on over to the MDS Monday blog and see what the rest of the team has come up with.  Then, give it a try yourself! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth Love this layout, great colours and cool touch with the twine. What is the font you used for your journalling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page...love the background and how you created your twine!

    ReplyDelete