Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Silly Squirrel

Hello everyone!  I have another page to share this week.  This one is of a crazy squirrel that wouldn't let us leave the dentists office.  Unfortunately, I think the little guy was a bit too used to people, and I didn't see his mother anywhere.  We had to throw granola into the grass to get it to let us drive away.  The kids wanted to keep it of course.  It was adorable but I told them it was best to leave it be.  I was tempted to let it roam in our neighborhood but I was hopeful it still had a mom of its own and we left it.








This layout is super simple and I thought it was good for a page that I wanted to really focus on the story and pictures.  You can easily dress the page up or down with your papers and make it elegant or childish.  Fancy or silly with different frames and fonts. 










Thanks for stopping by!  If you would like to share a page you have made with this layout, add it to the comments at my Facebook page, I would love to see what you've done with it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment