Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fun Find, 50% off digital designs on Wednesdays!

Hi everyone!  I was looking at a website that I really like lately for Digital content and I happened upon a sale!  Yea! The site is called the Lilypad, and the sale is called SOSN, or Something old, something new, and you get 50% off a selection of downloads.  There is a big variety from expensive kits to super inexpensive embellishment pieces.  I put several things in my cart and it amazingly only spent $7.20.





Here is a fun one!  It is $1.00!  you get 38 different cute little confetti scatters.  Lots of fun!

















This is a cute summer kit, I love the origami, something my son and I love to do.  There are cute threads and wood elements too.

This one was $1.75












And look at this pretty paper! love the blue watercolor.  The little bees are adorable too! and this paper pack is just $1.88. 
12 patterns, with 20 alternate color variations.
12 solid coordinating papers.









Check out this site on Wednesdays to get your download fix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment