Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Memories freebie of the week, July 20 through 27

Hi everyone!
I thought I would share the freebie of the week from My Memories. 
This first one is a set of numbers and alphabets a from Autumn Owl.  There are 54 page elements  in all.
Click here for this download.










The second freebie is a Quick page,  just add your photo and you are done.
Click here for this download.














And while I am showing you some downloads, check out this  Super fun new download by Lynne Marie!!   I found it on the site "The Lilypad"  so much fun packed into this!! I love the " an apron is just a cape on backwards!"
just $2.99 I found it here.
there are papers that go with it too.  and some fun alphabets cut from newspaper were released today too!
check here for the new releases.
http://the-lilypad.com/store/NEW-7-17/







Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment