Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of First Grade

My little Jillian is growing so fast.  It feels weird to have her gone all day now that she started first grade.
I was able to snap a few photos from the first day. I felt really self conscious about it too because I didn't see other parents taking pictures, but oh well, I wanted my photos!!  :)













I used a kit that I bought a few weeks ago anticipating some back to school pages coming!  It is called Hello School by Sabrina Dupre Designs.  You can find it here at the Lilypad. 







 Here is my sketch.  I hope you find it a good place to start for a page of your own.  If you make a page, please share it with me on my
Facebook page, I would love to see it!
https://www.facebook.com/bethspapercuts










Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment