Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fonts

I often get asked about the fonts I use in my digital scrapbooking.  I love it when I find a new font and I love it even more when they are free.  I found a site called The Handmade Home, it is a wonderful blog for a lot of reasons but one of the segments I like the best is "Font Snob".

 This site has lots of fun fonts and then links to where you can get them.  I really like handwriting fonts, as well as chalkboard looking fonts.

Another super fun font site is Dafont.com.  They have a search engine so you can type in something like "chalk" and see what comes up.  They also have fun categories so  you can look up things like "script" or "cartoon" or "fancy", things like that.  You can find lots of free fonts here.  Once you have downloaded them to your computer, software like My Digital Studio or My Memories will automatically find them when you add text to the page.




I hope that you find some fun fonts to use in your scrapbooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment