Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bowling!!

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a sketch that is great for when you have a lot of photos to get on a page.  I have been meaning to do these photos for quite a while but never was feeling just right about them.  I saw this fun kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs last week during their big store wide sale, and decided to get it.  Now let me first say that I don't think that you need to have exact themed images to work with your photos.  You can still make a great page about bowling without a single bowling image, but I really liked the kit, especially the big Family Bowling sign.



here is my sketch.
You can get 7 photos on the page, maybe 8 if you put one where the flower is. 














Here is the kit I used.  It is called Alley Cats by Traci Reed. 





 And on a side note to my former MDS Monday buddies:  If you are still making pages or looking for a place to share like we used to, check out Simply My Digital Studio Challenge on Facebook, you have to join, and share with me there.  Or, feel free to add you page to my Facebook page, I would love to see it!  https://www.facebook.com/bethspapercuts/




Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment