Monday, November 30, 2015

New My Memories Version 7!!

Hello my fellow Digital Scrapbookers! Did you hear the news?!?!  The new Suite 7 is now available from My Memories!!  I have already downloaded the new version and it has several great new features, some that those of you who had My Digital Studio really missed, such as the ability to crop stamps (imprints) and embellishments.  I cropped embellishments all the time in MDS so I am so happy that this has been added to the new MMS7! here is a list of new things...
I love the photo used indicator.  I am working on a photobook of my families summer vacation and I have lots of photos in that folder.  The indicator puts that little check mark on the photos as I add them to the book, so that I know I have used it already.  There are a lot of new features and I will talk about them as I use them.  I am looking forward to trying out the blured photo edges, the tile background and the new text features.  There is a cyber Monday sale going on now, so go check out the latest downloads and new suite 7 at the My Memories site!

No comments:

Post a Comment