Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Happy Birthday David

Hello everyone.  Is this a simple page or what?  Simple but it works for the photos and the occasion don't you think?  I used one background paper and one embellishment (three times) and that is it.  The little twinkeling stars are from a kit called after dark by Sarah Sahlin.  It is really for things like fireworks or magic or parties, but it was also perfect for my Star Wars themed cake.  I always ask my kids what sort of cake they want for their birthdays and it seems like they are getting a little crazier lately.  I am no cake designer for sure.  But even though it looks a bit off, I hope it tasted like love :)



The kit is $6.99 but when I went to go add the link I noticed that the bundle was on sale for $7.99.
Here is link if you would like to check it out
















Thanks for stopping by today!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment